Tutwiler Success Stories

Articles for 'rick tutwiler'

St. Petersburg House Fire Insurance Claim Paid with Help of Public Adjuster

St. Petersburg House Fire Insurance Claim Paid with Help of Public Adjuster

On July 6, 2011 an electrical fire broke out in a rental property located in St. Petersburg, Florida.  Major smoke damage ensued as well as water damage caused by the fire department extinguishing the fire.  Since the condition of the dwelling made it uninhabitable, the tenants were forced to move out causing the property owner to sustain additional losses in rental income.


» Read the rest of this Success Story...

Upscale South Tampa Home Water Damage Claim

Upscale South Tampa Home Water Damage Claim

On January 8, 2011, a toilet supply line burst in an upscale two-story home causing significant damage to the bathroom, bathroom cabinetry, drywall, insulation, baseboards, doors, door frames, kitchen cabinets, and custom oak wood flooring located throughout the dwelling.


» Read the rest of this Success Story...

Public Adjuster Increases Siesta Key Residential Fire Claim by $606,000

Public Adjuster Increases Siesta Key Residential Fire Claim by $606,000

In early 2011, a major electrical fire erupted in a Siesta Key residence causing significant damage throughout the insured’s winter vacation home.  Immediately following the loss, the homeowners reported the damage to their insurance company and an adjuster was assigned to handle the claim.  Two weeks later, the adjuster provided the homeowners with his repair estimate for the house damage and immediately issued a check the same day in the amount of $47,945.32.  Was this a fair insurance settlement offer?


» Read the rest of this Success Story...

Power Surge Creates Business Interrruption Claim Mess

Power Surge Creates Business Interrruption Claim Mess

On July 15, 2011, a popular sports bar and restaurant located in Clearwater, FL suffered substantial losses as a result of damage caused by a utility electric power surge.  The powerful surge damaged kitchen equipment, air conditioning units, numerous high definition televisions, speaker systems, neon lights located throughout the restaurant, the “Open” sign in the front window as well as the businesses illuminated signage located on the shopping plaza directory.

See Testimonial Letter


» Read the rest of this Success Story...

Thorough Claims Documentation Helps Online Retailer Win Court Battle

Thorough Claims Documentation Helps Online Retailer Win Court Battle

In July of 2009, Matrix Inc. an online sporting goods retailer and located in Safety Harbor, FL experienced a devastating fire in their main warehouse destroying the majority of their inventory. Tutwiler & Associates was hired with Michael Platts as the lead public adjuster assisted by Mr. Rick Tutwiler due to the size and complexity of the loss. The Tutwiler team realized the need to expedite the claim in order to get the client back into business.


» Read the rest of this Success Story...

Disco Deluge - Ybor City Night Club Damaged By Water & Vandalism

Disco Deluge - Ybor City Night Club Damaged By Water & Vandalism

In July of 2010, a prominent real estate group that owned a building in Tampa’s Ybor City which housed a well known nightclub was informed by their tenant that two air conditioning units on the roof were not working. Upon inspection, the owners were shocked to see the A/C units had been severely vandalized and stripped of their copper parts....


» Read the rest of this Success Story...

Tampa House Fire Paid Policy Limit's

Tampa House Fire Paid Policy Limit's

As the State Fire Marshal could not determine a cause or point of origin...


» Read the rest of this Success Story...

Upscale Home Damaged By Water

Upscale Home Damaged By Water

On September 16, 2010, an outdoor sprinkler head burst shooting water through the soffit into the interior of the dwelling causing...


» Read the rest of this Success Story...

Winter Home Condo Unit Damaged By Water

Winter Home Condo Unit Damaged By Water

On October 25, 2010 a main water line was discovered to have burst in a second floor unit allowing for large amounts of water to enter into the first floor unit for an unspecified period of time.  Water was pouring out of the ceiling light fixtures and air vents causing direct physical damage to...


» Read the rest of this Success Story...

Car Catches Fire In Apartment Garage

Car Catches Fire In Apartment Garage

On February 11, 2011 an automobile caught on fire inside of a garage in this upscale apartment complex located in Tampa, Florida causing severe smoke and water damage all throughout the building...


» Read the rest of this Success Story...

Page 3 of 5First   Previous   1  2  [3]  4  5  Next   Last