If you are a Pittsburgh property owner who has experienced property damage, you have come to the right place. Our Pittsburgh public adjusting office is available to help file and negotiate your residential or commercial insurance claim and make sure you get a fair claim settlement. Pittsburgh public adjuster Mr. Zach Flora a native of the Pittsburgh area heads up our local office. He is an expert at handling commercial and residential fire, smoke, water, roof, wind and winter storm related property damage claims including frozen pipe burst and roof collapse insurance claims.
Regardless of whether your loss is large or small we perform these public adjusting services for you:
- Analyze your policy to get the maximum claim coverage.
- Inspect the property damage and estimate all losses with our computerized system.
- Notify the insurance company of your loss and ensure they have proper documentation.
- Set all appointments with insurance company staff and provide them with preliminary estimates for building and contents damage and loss of business accounting figures.
- Negotiate with insurance company for a fair and equitable settlement.
- Prepare all documents in order to obtain payment.
- Provide a list of trusted professionals for reconstruction if required.
Policyholders can become easily confused about how to properly navigate the insurance claims process and often encounter difficulty determining if they are being properly compensated for their insurance loss. Unlike, insurance company adjusters, we exclusively serve you the policyholder. If your claim been denied or you have received a low ball offer on your claim we are here to help. Relying on insurance company adjusters to keep your best interest in mind may not always be the best option. Our claim adjusters can help even if you've already filed your claim. We are in business to obtain a fair claim settlement for the damages you have received. Call our Pittsburgh adjuster, Zach Flora direct 412-337-2504 for immediate insurance claims assistance and a FREE Claim Analysis. If you don’t recover your claim, we don’t get paid.
Click to learn more about how we handle Pittsburgh property claims and the mistakes some property owners make.